Oxford Women’s Health will continue to provide services over the phone and via Skype/Zoom during the current response to COVID-19.
We will only be seeing patients face-to-face for urgent issues.
The following advice is for our patients and any doctors wishing to refer patients to us during the lockdown period:
- Consultations with Oxford Women’s Health specialists will continue but will be done via telephone or Skype/Zoom.
- Urgent face-to-face consultations will still be available for some patients. General Practitioners can call to discuss these with a specialist, phone 03 379 0555.
- Advice will be provided to anyone that needs to visit our clinic. For example, if you have an appointment you will need to wait in your car and we will send you a text message when the specialist is ready to see you. You will also be required to follow our handwashing advice.
- All non-urgent surgery has been deferred until after the Level 4 Alert has ended. If you have been booked for surgery, our team will contact you directly.
Who to contact during the COVID-19 Level 4 Alert
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please phone 111.
- If you are pregnant and have a concern, please contact your obstetrician or midwife.
- If you have a women’s health issue and you want to talk to an Oxford Women’s Health specialist, you can call us directly during business hours. You will not need a referral to do this.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.