MBBS, DRANZCOG, FRANZCOG
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Madeleine is an obstetrician and gynaecologist with a special clinical interest in general gynaecology, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and colposcopy.
After studying medicine at the University of Tasmania, she spent six years in Perth, Western Australia where she commenced specialist training in obstetrics and gynaecology. Madeleine then moved to Christchurch to complete her advanced training where she was appointed as Senior Resident at Christchurch Women’s Hospital in 2021, and completed further training in laparoscopic gynaecology, urogynaecology and colposcopy.
Madeleine holds a public consultant appointment at Christchurch Women’s Hospital and is a senior clinical lecturer at the University of Otago. In addition to these roles, Madeleine is a wellbeing representative as part of the RANZCOG wellbeing working group. Her academic activities include mentoring and teaching junior doctors along with presenting research at local and international medical conferences. She has also contributed to a medical textbook for obstetrics and gynaecology trainees who are preparing for their specialty examinations.
In her spare time, Madeleine enjoys walking and trail running with her partner.
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Christchurch Women's Hospital
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Otago
- Member of Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy and Surgery Society (AGES)
- Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society (ANZVS)
- Australian Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- CQUIP certified.
03 379 0555
Please complete this form to request an appointment
We will confirm your appointment with you as soon as possible.