- Your personal information is collected, used and disclosed by Oxford Women’s Health and our Allied Health Professionals for the purposes of providing you with care and treatment, and for administration.
- We take steps to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate access to your personal information.
- Failure to provide us with your personal information may compromise your care and may prevent us from providing services to you.
- You have the right to access and request the correction of your personal information by contacting us email@example.com
- Oxford Women’s Health may forward your personal information to the Ministry of Health for collection of subsidy payment(s) and/or to confirm your unique National Health Index (NHI) number.
- Oxford Women’s Health is required to send information to health screening agencies (eg. cancer screening, cervical screening), unless you have opted out of participating in the relevant screening programme.
- Oxford Women’s Health may share details of your account(s) with your insurance company for the purpose of evaluating your medical insurance claims(s) where you provide us with consent to do so.
At Oxford Women's Health we take patient privacy seriously. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer, Sue Stanley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Oxford Women's Health is contributing to and accessing healthcare information from HealthOne.
What is HealthOne?
HealthOne is a South Island based secure electronic record that allows registered healthcare providers directly involved in your healthcare, to quickly access information such as your test results, allergies, medications, GP summaries and hospital information. HealthOne strictly adheres to the principles of the Privacy Act 2020 as well as the Rules set out in the Health Information Privacy Code 2020. Access is only possible via an approved highly secure healthcare information network which is regularly audited and tested. Privacy auditing is used to check that only those directly involved in your care are accessing your information. To find out more about HealthOne please visit https://healthone.org.nz/. Please note that you are entitled to restrict the sharing of your healthcare records by contacting 0508 837 872 or emailing HealthOne.email@example.com